Thursday, October 16, 2008

Boy????? OR Girl?????

Cj and I were very excited to find out whether our lives would include raising a boy, or raising a girl for our first experience at parenthood. We went to our last doctor's appointment last week ready to find out. I had heard drinking soda or OJ would help the baby move around so that the doctor could identify it's parts. So I did both!! I maybe drank too much of both, because my heart rate was higher than normal :) We decided not to have the doctor tell us there, but to have him write it on a card. We had brought a boy onesie and a girl onesie to the appointment, and had the nurses wrap the one that was identified in the card. We then went home and opened the 'gift' together. That drive from the office to our house was way too long!!

No comments: